11/25/2013

My presentation at GLOBAL EDUCATION CONFERENCE: CONNECTING EDUCATORS AND ORGANIZATIONS WORLDWIDE #GLOBALED13

The scheduled date Wednesday, November 20, 2013. Time 12 pm Argentina. Despite the fact I had asked co-chair organizer the Great Steve Hargadon to change my date because of some family health issues, I kept my appointment and was ready to start to present for the second time in my life for a worldwide conference.
                      
I had already gotten an email from Michelle Macumber, VIF representative, wishing me good luck and giving me some advice I had asked her for in order to be allowed to talk as a VIF alumni.
Thanks to her I was all over Twitter!



Lucy Gray helped me put my slides in the correct order and all was set to go:



On Blackboard Collaborate:
It was, once again a very enriching experience for me, and it seemed to be inspiring for other teachers too:




Once again, I would like to thank Shelly Sanchez TerrellJennifer Verschoor and Rita Zeinstejer who encouraged me to be there.

My short-term goal is to listen to as many presentations as I can during the rest of this month and December.

After the conference had ended, I decided to become a member of three of the groups to stay active and connected.



Inspired by Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach: this is the positive result of what I can do:




















No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario