10/25/2013

My Life in the USA as a Cultural Exchange Educator (part 2) Going Global and International: no return, no coming back!

I have been thinking why I became so curious about learning and becoming a better teacher, a real connected teacher: I started building my PLN and connect with teachers around the world: once you go global and international there is no return, there is no coming back! You are never the same, your mind is so wide open that you feel like traveling the world on a magic carpet ride to see and know everything from everywhere.






I am proudly sharing part of my collection of certificates I was awarded during and after my teaching job.






COMING SOON!
More memories and souvenirs in the following chapter...












No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario