10/25/2013

GLOBAL EDUCATION CONFERENCE: CONNECTING EDUCATORS AND ORGANIZATIONS WORLDWIDE #GLOBALED13


Although I am still recovering from #RSCON4, haven´t caught up with all the wonderful and inspiring sessions, and obviously have a long way to go as a presenter: I was determined to go for more, so I turned in my Session Proposal very late last nigh and early in the morning today I received a message from Lucy Gray:


Excited!! I am really proud I was selected to present as I know the list of proposals was quite long but it seems I am starting to live something new in my career as an educator: share my expertise and knowledge! As I mentioned in last post, once you go global and international, there is nothing that can stop you! I am going for it!
I am a presenter for the second time in my life! 
This is the link to My Webpage on GLOBALED13



I dedicate my achievement to Shelly Sanchez Terrell!







No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario