11/16/2013

We Are On Air! International Project with teachers, by teachers, with students, by students TO THE WORLD! Updated!!

After many weeks of hard work practicing for the Cambridge Examinations and taking lots of tests at school, finally some of my students were able to shoot some videos for this fantastic project "We Are On Air", a brilliant idea by Theodora Papapanagiotou, an English teacher from Greece and a dear virtual colleague and friend. 

We are getting closer to the due date for her to turn in her proposal at TESOL Greece where I am sure, she will be presenting next year: yes I am positive because this is a wonderful and very creative idea. I just hope to have helped a little at least with the videos my students produced with a lot of effort!.

Below, the result of their work! Congrats Theo and team! Congrats my dear students from Canada School!




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario