10/31/2015

#30GoalsEdu Challenge: Presenting and Sharing Your Expertise

One of my favorite goals is to present so, following Shelly Sanchez Terrell´s our EduGoalGuru wise piece of advice, I signed up to present online to accomplish one of the goals. What I didn´t know was that I was going to present three times in the same month, on the 14, which is my final presentation for the post graduate specialization in Education and ICT (in Spanish), for the Global Education Conference 2015.
You can listen to the recording by clicking on this link https://sas.elluminate.com/site/external/recording/playback/link/table/dropin?sid=2008350&suid=D.1DEF9B528A5FE28CB92C6597143807



and for Dr Nellie Deutsch´s MM7 during November too.




I am so grateful and excited to be able to share my expertise and work with educators around the world. So thankful for my fantastic PLN and friends and colleagues.

To be continued...


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario